White label branding
Custom production or white label branding in today’s global economy is expanding and inevitable. The construction of large factories for the purpose of white label branding has reduced costs to the point that many brands in various industries around the world do not currently own factories.
White label branding is also increasing in Iran. Manufacturing companies or distribution companies or chain stores in order to diversify their product portfolio and in order to develop the market of their products can provide brand-related documents, after concluding a contract and legal formalities, to produce products under their own brand. This helps to specialize in the fields of production, distribution and marketing and provides customer satisfaction with higher quality, lower prices and better responsiveness. In this regard, Keinia Industrial Group has provided the possibility of production under the ordering brand by benefiting from technical and specialized infrastructures as well as having high production capacity with internationally competitive quality to help the nuts industries.
What is white label branding?
Privet label, in short, means producing a product with your own brand. If you have a registered brand and you are thinking of producing and packaging your products, Keinia Industrial Group can accompany you in the supply of products with your brand.
The main advantage of this method is not requiring for a factory and large initial investment. Starting a business requires minimizing your investment risks. In the production of private labels, you somehow create your product by renting the empty capacity of a factory.
Another important point is time saving. It will take you a long time to build a factory, as well as to obtain the necessary permits from the country’s Food and Drug Administration, as well as to receive international standards. That is why factory-free production in the world or Privat Label is especially popular.
One of the benefits of producing Private Labels is the very low cost of each product for you. You will get the minimum cost by mass production of products.
What is the purpose of producing with a custom brand?
Different countries use this method to increase production and increase exports. The workshops that proceed with this strategy will be flexible to possible changes in the market and will offer products according to market demand by receiving feedback from the market.
Advantages of using white label branding of Keinia Industrial Group
- Rapid response to market changes
- Reduce production development time
- Reduce inventory, especially in warehouses, and prevent the accumulation of goods
- Waste reduction
- Ease of managing large units
- Product design and development
How to start White label branding in Iran?
1. Market research: It starts with market research. You need to know what group of audience the production is for and how much it is in demand. It provides you with accurate information about markets and potential customers, sales capabilities, market share, and so on. It provides you with accurate information about markets and potential customers, sales capabilities, market share and others.
2. Goal setting: You need to figure out what market share you can ultimately cover. It is very important to set short, medium and long term goals that accurately and clearly indicate the future activities of the company. You must first determine if you want to enter export markets. Because in choosing a brand and building a brand, you must choose a name that has the ability to be present in global markets.
3. Brand selection and brand registration: Given that you do not have a product and you want to gain market share only with the support of the brand and marketing, choosing the right brand is an important issue that determines the learning and capabilities of your future presence in domestic markets.
4. Contact with manufacturing factories: This stage is considered as the executive stage. At this stage, you can provide the goods you need with various contracts such as factory rent or bulk production order.
5. Marketing and sales: After producing the product with your brand, it is time to sell the products. The better and more accurate you are in the first phase of market research, the easier it will be in the marketing and sales phase. Defining target groups, defining sales areas, sales methods are the activities in this phase.
6. Market monitoring: You need to constantly identify trends, market changes, and changes in customer tastes. This is very effective in maintaining your presence in the market. Proper and principled advertising with a focus on market target groups, providing after-sales service is very important and maintaining product quality through continuous monitoring of the factories that produce your goods.
Checklist of documents required to obtain a custom production license White label branding
“Issuance of contract production license (empty capacity) is subject to obtaining PRPs score above 150 for the production unit.”
The request is typed in the letterhead of the company holding the brand and also the production unit with the seal and signature of the CEO
Articles of Association and Official Gazette of the trademark holder (for legal entities) or exploitation license for the production factory holding the trademark holder
Image of the registration certificate and trademark in the desired category to the name of the trademark holder
Image of the contract concluded between the owner of the brand / production factory in which the subject of the contract, the name of the ordered product, the duration of the contract, the brand and the name of the technical manager supervising the production are clearly stated.
Completed three-page manufacturing form Issuance of manufacturing health license introduced by the technical manager (if the product is made with a formula other than the factory-made health license formulation)
Picture of a sanitary license made for that product or a product similar to a manufacturing factory
Presenting the label holder design of the brand in accordance with the latest criteria and with the approval of the technical manager (in addition to the items mentioned in Article 11, inserting a sentence according to the order of the brand holder is mandatory)
Provide laboratory documentation for the contents of color marker tables / nutritional facts with technical approval
Original notarized affidavit of the CEO of the production factory and the owner of the brand and the introduced technical manager of the production supervisor and the technical manager of the distributor company (if any) to guarantee the health and quality of the ordered product during production, storage, distribution and supply – observing the provisions Article 11 of the Food, Beverage, Cosmetics Law – Liability for liability for any non-compliance of the product at the time of production, storage, distribution or supply of the product and liability for legal liability
Original or image equal to the original of the notarized affidavit Observance of the items mentioned in the label design and the requirements contained in the labeling criteria available on the website of the Food and Drug Administration at tums.ac.ir
Receive and provide GTIN from Iran Goods and Services Numbering Center
Original and image of payment receipt related to the issuance / renewal of health manufacturing license (contract production) for issuance, renewal and modification in accordance with the latest tariff and relevant account number
Original health license for contract production (upon request for extension / modification)
Contract with a valid partner laboratory (if necessary)
In case of requesting the extension of the health license for the manufacture of contract production and not changing the formulation and also not changing the relevant national regulations, there is no need to submit paragraph 6.
Non-transgenic commitment letter form
The future of White label branding in Iran
If this strategy is used well, the empty and unused capacities of many factories can be used for branding. Therefore, using this strategy helps a lot in the growth of exports and domestic production. At the same time, it does not cost much and it is not necessary to make an initial investment in it.
Keinia Industrial Group produces different kinds of nuts, legumes and Persian rice. White label branding is one of the most important features of this industrial group, which has made it possible for you to produce your product at a low cost.
White label branding is a great marketing solution for you to have more maneuverability in selling your products. You can get in touch with Keinia Group to find out about the company’s activities through communication channels. For more information on the terms of cooperation with Keinia Industrial Group, you can contact the head office of the company.